Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another sleepless night

Can't sleep. Hate it. Hating the whole world while laying awake. Waiting for the release, the sweet careless, dreamless and comforting sleep that I can not seem to be able to find lately. Days are fine, they are fun, full of work, inspiring people and even some new found friends.
My days are so full that it is more than easy to cast away dark thoughts. Only the worries sneak back at night, when I am really longing for eight hours of NOT thinking, laughing, loving, longing, doubting, hating ...living.
There is a reason why one should sleep for a third of the day. One really needs that time out. Especially me, right now with days full to the brim of new exciting and partly even frightening experiences.
There is a new understanding growing in me about drug abuse and sleeping pills.
I NEED TO SLEEP!

No comments: