Saturday, March 15, 2008

Adjusting

I have been in Ravensburg now for about two month and I am starting to like my life here. I am incredibly busy but mostly in a good way. Having a nine-to-five job still feels weird at times, though. However, I really love my job - it is so fullfilling and I am ever so grateful that this chance came up. I get up every morning with a positive outlook on the day and generally I am looking forward to see everyone at work.
As usual, I have been lucky: After such a short amount of time - I can say that I found friends here.
I never feel lonesome. Most of you probably know that I am sharing an apartment with five other people. One of them is rather odd, one is really nice. Two of my flatmates I really like a lot. We hang out, eat together, cook together, watch TV ... One of them is a kindred spirit. So I am in the company of great people all day.
Another new thing in my life: I started rock climbing and spent three nights a week doing that. Another bonding experience, especially with two great women from work.
Then there is YOGA and my week is over.
I love being busy!

No comments: