Friday, March 30, 2007

the final countdown

it is coming to an end, slowly but it is. 4 more days to go and then i have to leave this idyllic spot to face a 24 hour journey to get back home, home meaning germany. at this point (after travelling for more than 48 hours) this is really not that shocking and i am not worried about the trip at all. after 3 month in india i am pretty tough when it comes to getting to places.
i have not started to worry yet about how to fit all my things into my backpack and i will do do that for another 3 days. i might be close to the 20 kg limit that the airline allows you to carry. i worry about that later as well. worry when the time comes.

johanna has left this morning, at 5 am. exchanged very tired goodbuy hugs and i went back to bed for another 5 hours of sleep. met a new friend at the beach as soon as i got up this morning. so i guess i am not meant to be alone in this country.
went to blue planet for breakfast, stroked "my" cat there. she comes to visit me every day, her fur is cream-colored and ever so soft and despite the fact that she is full of fleas, i love her dearly and allow her to sit on my lat while i eat my breakfast consisting of muesli fruit curd (yogurt).

worst problems at the moment:
my tan lines and my peeling shoulders....what am i going to eat for dinner? where to go for beers?i guess one might say, i don't really have issues at the moment.

No comments: